Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Playing Manual 3 is a file that can be found in Resident Evil 4.
The following transcript comes from the original GameCube release of Resident Evil 4 and, as such, follows the button layout of its controller. Later releases modified the file to include the appropriate control instructions for the platform it was released on.
Playing Manual 3
1. Commands - Leon can give commands to Ashley to either "WAIT" or "FOLLOW" by pressing the X button.
2. Ashley and the Action Button - Depending on the situation, Leon and Ashley can cooperate to get past various obstacles.
3. Ashley's Health - You can use recovery items not only on Leon but on Ashley as well.
4. Ashley and Game Over - Leon has failed his mission if Ashley is either killed or carried away by the enemy
The original Japanese transcript for this file is not yet present. Please add it.
The manual describes additional controls and mechanics when Ashley is with the player.
- Koichi Hamamura, ed (2006) (in Japanese). biohazard4 kaitaishinsho revised edition. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-2638-4.
- Birlew, Dan (2005). Davis, H. Leigh. ed. Resident Evil 4 Official Strategy Guide. Indianapolis: BradyGames. ISBN 0-7440-0346-6.