|This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the wiki. (July 2018)|
Playing Manual Controls Version is a help file in Resident Evil Outbreak File #2.
THE STATUS SCREEN
- Enemies and partners will continue to move even while this screen is open. If attacked, you will be returned to the normal screen.
- The buttons listed in explanation here apply to the default control type. Please :be aware that any changes you have made to your personal control scheme will not be reflected here.
- Use the directional buttons or the left analog stick tomaneuver your character within the environment.
- The directional button controls are based on the position of the character while the analog stick controls are based on the overall presentation on the screen.
AIMING AND ATTACK
- Hold the R1 button to prepare, use the directional button or left analog stick to aim, then the L1 button to cycle through targets, and the X button to attack.
- Either COMBINE a weapon with the appropriate ammunition on the status screen, or press the L1 button with that weapon equipped.
- Each bullet loaded consumes time. There are items, however, that allow for a full reload in a fraction of the time it normally takes.
- To climb stairs, ladders, or similar objects, simply bring the character near the object in question and press the X button.
- Use the GIVE command after selecting an item to offer it to other players.
ASKING FOR ITEMS
- Highlight a partner's item and use the ASK command to request it.
- Approach a wounded friend and press the X button to lend them your shoulder. Press the O button to cancel the action and let go. AI partners also perform this action.
- Press the Triangle button and your character will make a comment appropriate to the current situation. You might just be able to glean some clues from this.
- Communication via the right analog stick. When you have a request, need some help, etc, this communication system could save your life.