Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
THE STATUS SCREEN
- Enemies and partners will continue to move even while this screen is open. If attacked, you will be returned to the normal screen.
- The buttons listed in explanation here apply to the default control type. Please :be aware that any changes you have made to your personal control scheme will not be reflected here.
- Use the directional buttons or the left analog stick tomaneuver your character within the environment.
- The directional button controls are based on the position of the character while the analog stick controls are based on the overall presentation on the screen.
AIMING AND ATTACK
- Hold the R1 button to prepare, use the directional button or left analog stick to aim, then the L1 button to cycle through targets, and the X button to attack.
- Either COMBINE a weapon with the appropriate ammunition on the status screen, or press the L1 button with that weapon equipped.
- Each bullet loaded consumes time. There are items, however, that allow for a full reload in a fraction of the time it normally takes.
- To climb stairs, ladders, or similar objects, simply bring the character near the object in question and press the X button.
- Use the GIVE command after selecting an item to offer it to other players.
ASKING FOR ITEMS
- Highlight a partner's item and use the ASK command to request it.
- Approach a wounded friend and press the X button to lend them your shoulder. Press the O button to cancel the action and let go. AI partners also perform this action.
- Press the Triangle button and your character will make a comment appropriate to the current situation. You might just be able to glean some clues from this.
- Communication via the right analog stick. When you have a request, need some help, etc, this communication system could save your life.