|This section is empty. You can help out the Resident Evil Wiki by adding to it. (May 2018)|
- September 2
- The cultivation tanks have been
- breaking frequently this month
- during experiments. Yesterday, a
- co-worker needed 30 stitches as a
- result. Something must be done.
- September 8
- A titanium frame has been installed
- to reinforce the cultivation tanks.
- In the unlikely event of another
- breakage, the doors are set to lock
- automatically to isolate the threat.
- Once the lock is set, it will only
- open when the sensors indicate that
- the life form in question is dead.
- This ensures that any dangerous
- life forms are contained within that
- room with no chance of escape.
- There are two ways to open the lock.
- If the life form sensor is not
- deactivated, the door will remain
- locked until the creature dies.
- Short of an unlikely suicide, this
- method is unreliable.
- September 16
- We've recently taken on a new
- subject: the Hunter Mu, a smaller
- version of the regular Hunter.
- A number will be in our care for two
- weeks starting today.
- The computer system has issued
- warnings that the power level
- is insufficient for proper
- containment. We've prepared a store
- of weapons for emergencies. I
- certainly hope they go unused.
The original Japanese transcript for this file is not yet present. Please add it.