Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is an 'Orphan'
Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
- June 8th, 1998
- My dearest Ada,
- By the time you read this letter, I
- will no longer be the man you knew.
- The results of my test came back
- today, and as I suspected, they
- came back positive.
- I feel like I am teetering on the edge
- of sanity just thinking about my
- impending doom. I would give anything
- not to have become one of them.
- As far as I know, you are not infected.
- I sincerely hope things do not reach
- such a desperate pass, but if it has
- turned out that you are the last person
- remaining alive, I want you to get the
- material from the Visual Data Room.
- Then, activate the Self-Destruct System
- in the Power Room and escape from here.
- Please do everything in your power to
- make this whole incident public.
- If everything is still running normally,
- you should be able to release all the
- locks using the Security System. I have
- set up the terminal in the small
- security room so that you can log in
- to the system using my name and your
- name as the password.
- You will need another password to
- release the lock of the door in Basement
- Level Two where the Visual Data Room is
- As a safety measure I have coded that
- password into an X-ray picture; a
- roentgenogram. I know you, and I'm sure
- you will be able to work it out without
- any trouble.
- There is just one more thing… and it
- is my last request. I hope you never
- have to lay eyes on me in that state,
- but if you do happen to run into me in
- my hideous form, I beg you to put me
- out of my misery. I hope you understand.
- Thank you, Ada.
- Yours truly,