Resident Evil: The Missions (also known as BIOHAZARD THE MISSIONS) is a mobile phone game released by Capcom. Unlike its fellow Resident Evil mobile phone game, Resident Evil Confidential Report, it is designed to be a series of short challenges which can be completed in a matter of minutes, and does not attempt to provide any new storyline.
In the game, players primarily control Jill Valentine, although other characters can be unlocked through continued play. It is set within the Raccoon City Destruction Incident. The game recycles prerendered backgrounds from throughout several of the PlayStation era for its backdrops. The levels, or "missions," are formed into a branch system, allowing the player to chose which level he/she wants to play next.
There are 100 missions in the game.
- Mission 01: Secure the Room
- Mission 02: Go To Storage Area
- Mission 03: Collect Herbs
- Mission 04: Aim For The Head
- Mission 05: Rescue The Survivors
- Mission 06: Kill Many Zombies
- Mission 07: Flee To Storage Room