Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is an 'Orphan'
Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
This demo features Resident Evil: Revelations during its earlier development period and was shipped with Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D. The demo follows the beginning portion of Jill Valentine exploring the Queen Zenobia without Parker Luciani, just after the first Ooze encounter in the kitchen. Because the demo was during an early development period, it has noticeable differences compared to the finished release of the game.
- The typewriter print that appears upon starting a chapter to show the location of the player is larger, it also features Jill's name below it.
- The running mechanic was based on the mechanic the previous games used, the player would need to hold down a button in order to run.
- Jill is armed only with a handgun and it has unlimited ammo.
- The lower touch screen has limited use, it lists basic controls and has a small portion of the touch screen using a circle that allows the player to pan the camera in a similar fashion to Resident Evil 4's
- In the room where the dummy is located, the player needs to manually open the shutter by holding down the 'Y' button.
- The stairwell has several rats bursting out of the power box like they do in the cafeteria in the finished release. Examining the power box will display the message; "The wires have been chewed up".
- Jill voice clips were re-used from Patricia Ja Lee's voice acting from Resident Evil 5.
- Jill can kick open doors like the player could in Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5.
- When an Ooze dies, the corpse will stay there instead of melting.
- Several doors have different designs or feature differently.
- Richard appears in the place of Rachel Foley.
- The death music, should the player die is different.