|This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the wiki. (July 2018)|
Resident Evil 2 (1998)
- "Aaa! Help me!"
- "Let me go!"
- "They both work at the Umbrella chemical plant, near the city limits."
- "But there's something out there. I don't know what it is, but I saw it. Much larger than any of those zombies, and it's coming after me!"
- "I'm sure she will come back. She won't forget about me."
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
|This section is empty. You can help out the Resident Evil Wiki by adding to it. (June 2018)|
Resident Evil 6
- "Did you take your dose?" (to Jake, regarding the "energy booster")
- "No question. You've got the anti-bodies."
- "You could be the key to saving this world, Jake Muller."
- "Just my balance. I'm fine." (when asked by Jake if she lost something)
- "Sherry Birkin, United States -" (introducing herself to Jake, before being cut off)
- "I'm not going to let anything happen to you, the world needs you!"
- "Let's go! This is a waste of time!"
- "Thanks for the warning." (sarcastically to Jake)
- "He's tracking us. Well, technically you."
- "It's... kind of what you signed up for, isn't it?" (to Jake about being a mercenary)
- "I don't think he's too keen on us leaving."
- "You're not taking Jake!"
- "I'll talk to my boss, if we make it out of here alive."
- "Okay. First we find the data, then we'll take shelter there."
- "There's three data chips. I lost them in the crash. The locator will pinpoint each one's position."
- "They're J'avo, and they're encased in a... cocoon. When they hatch, well... it isn't pretty." (telling Jake about the Chrysalid)
- "Found one!" (when finding a Data Chip)
- "Just two more to go. Hope we find them before the hypothermia hits us."
- "I'll go get help. It can't be much further to the rendezvous."
- "My dad was a scientist. He was working on B.O.W.s when I was exposed. Luckily, I was treated with the vaccine before it was too late, but the virus adjusted and adapted. It's been a part of me ever since."
- "That's not what I meant."
- "You're not taking Jake!"
- "The people who saved me, Leon and Claire, are the closest friends I've ever had."
- "They risked their lives for me back in Raccoon City. I guess I'm still just trying to live up to their example- never giving up no matter the odds."
- "It's an avalanche! Let's get out of here!"
- "We'll make it, just keep going! Anyway... I don't hate you!"
- "Too late now!" (to Jake, regarding his comment of something being a bad idea)
- "Sure can move fast for something that size." (regarding the Ustanak)
- "Everyone in your platoon is one of those J'avo now. And you're dressed just like them. Come on, we have to get out of here!"
- "Stop gawking, we don't have time!"
- "Chris! We'll give you a hand!"
- "Don't worry about me, I can handle myself! You need the help!"
- "We have to shoot him off. He'll drag us down!" (regarding the Ustanak clinging to the helicopter)
- "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you in danger!" (to a helicopter pilot)
- "Look, parachutes!"
- "What? There must be some sort of mistake. I report to Simmons."
- "We're on our way to meet with him right now." (to Leon, about Simmons)
- "Jake. Let me handle this."
- "Leon's not just anyone. He saved my life back in Raccoon City."
- "Don't get me started... but maybe the four of us can stop him once and for all." (to Helena, regarding the Ustanak)
- "There's no sneaking around out here."
- "Too bad the fall didn't knock the wise-ass out of you." (to Jake after he falls off scaffolding)
- "There's information on here that could stop the C-Virus, Simmons wants it." (Whilst handing a data chip to Leon)
- "They said you were involved in the terrorist attack, is it true?"
- "No one's perfect, but I trust him. Anyway, all we can do right now is focus on getting out of here."
- "Listen ... Jake ..."
- "I was only trying to - look, when this over, please, just talk to Chris. And not down the barrel of a gun, OK?"
- "How did you know Jake is Wesker's son? I didn't think the BSAA was privy to that intel."
- "So he's OK? Good, I was worried Simmons had gotten to him."
- "Which means you need Jake."
- "There is no way they can on that thing!"
- "But they're going to get killed!" (to Jake)
- "You're right. Let's go."
- "Your father's actions have nothing to do with you."
- "You can blame your father all you want, but at some point, you need to take responsibility for your own actions."
- "If Leon was right about Simmons, I want you to run. No matter what happens."
- "Jake Wesker's blood sample was handed over to the UN's leading researchers, along with 6 months worth of test results retrieved from Neo-Umbrella's archives. With the data now in the right hands, things seem to be finally settling down. Following Jake's rescue, BSAA officials classified his relationship to Albert Wesker as top secret, recognizing the threat it could pose to global security."
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
- "My Mommy and Daddy's lab is in the basement."
- "I'm OK."
- "Thank you."
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City