Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shock Labyrinth EX. × biohazard was a collaboration event between Capcom Co., Ltd. and Fujikyuko Co., Ltd. to create an interactive attraction at Fuji-Q Highland, following the success of the BIOHAZARD Nightmare attraction in Osaka in the 1990s. It was open between 6 October 2007 and 3 February 2008.
The "attraction flow" (アトラクションフロー Atorakushon furō ) (route) is in five stages.
- The first "step" is to attend the Shooting Range (シューティングレンジ Shūtingu renji )
- The second is "Mission Confirmation" (ミッション確認 Misshon kakunin ).
- The third is a mission: "Get the key number" (キーナンバーをゲット Kīnanbā o Getto ).
- The fourth is another mission: "Obtain the vaccine antibodies" (抗体ワクチンを入手 Kōtai wakuchin o nyūshu ).
- Finally, the player will obtain the obtain the acquisition of credentials (認定証の獲得 Nintei-shō no kakutoku ) as a new member of S.T.A.R.S.
- ↑ 戦慄迷宮EX. バイオハザード (Japanese). fujiq.jp. Archived from the original on October 11, 2007. Retrieved on 2013-08-19.