Shock Labyrinth EX. × biohazard was a collaboration event between Capcom Co., Ltd. and Fujikyuko Co., Ltd. to create an interactive attraction at Fuji-Q Highland, following the success of the BIOHAZARD Nightmare attraction in Osaka in the 1990s. It was open between 6 October 2007 and 3 February 2008.
The "attraction flow" (アトラクションフロー Atorakushon furō ) (route) is in five stages.
- The first "step" is to attend the Shooting Range (シューティングレンジ Shūtingu renji )
- The second is "Mission Confirmation" (ミッション確認 Misshon kakunin ).
- The third is a mission: "Get the key number" (キーナンバーをゲット Kīnanbā o Getto ).
- The fourth is another mission: "Obtain the vaccine antibodies" (抗体ワクチンを入手 Kōtai wakuchin o nyūshu ).
- Finally, the player will obtain the obtain the acquisition of credentials (認定証の獲得 Nintei-shō no kakutoku ) as a new member of S.T.A.R.S.
- ↑ 戦慄迷宮EX. バイオハザード (Japanese). fujiq.jp. Archived from the original on October 11, 2007. Retrieved on 2013-08-19.