It is a small bedroom of the mansion that are brighten by the lamps, with two beds and a shelf. A carpet is placed near the door entry. Few pictures are hung up on the wall.
In the 2002 Remake, the room consists of one bed, a cabinet with plenty of paper, books and picture. Several of roll up posters are placed below that cabinet. There is another cabinet with two lit candles and pictures.
In the 1996 original game, this room consists of the following:
- Red Herb
|The shelf||There's nothing in the drawes or on the shelves.|
|The bed||These footprints look like they're headed straight through the bed.|
|The small desk||It looks like someone took something and then left in a hurry.|
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2002) (in Japanese). biohazard Kaitai Shinsho. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-0980-3.
- Takeo, Sakamoto, ed (1997) (in Japanese). Inside of BIO-HAZARD. Famitsu. ISBN 4-89366-659-2.
- ↑ Takeo (ed.), Inside of BIO-HAZARD, p.63.
- ↑ Hamamura (ed.), Kaitai Shinsho, p.107.
- ↑ Takeo (ed.), Inside of BIO-HAZARD, p.74.
- ↑ Hamamura (ed.), Kaitai Shinsho, p.361.