"A carving of the star."
The Star Crest is an item in Resident Evil.
- In the original game, this crest is used in a puzzle to gain entry to the shed and the courtyard.
- In the 2002 remake, it is instead placed into a gravestone to receive the Magnum Revolver.
- In the original Resident Evil, The crest can be found inside the Large Gallery of the Spencer Mansion, after solving the puzzle.
- In the Director's Cut Arrange mode it appears in the dining room after the statue has been pushed off the balcony in the dining room 2F, it will appear amongst the broken fragments, replacing the blue jewel from the original mode.
- Takeo, Sakamoto, ed (1997) (in Japanese). Inside of BIO-HAZARD. ASCII. ISBN 4-89366-659-2.
- Hamamura, Koichi, ed (2002) (in Japanese). biohazard Kaitai Shinsho. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-0980-3.