(Capcom's primary storyline)
The Big Plate was a restaurant located in the city area of Tall Oaks. It was located on Sizemore Street, adjacent to Modern Red.[Note 1] The restaurant was affected by the Tall Oaks outbreak and was decimated with the rest of the city on June 29, 2013.
During the C-Virus outbreak in Tall Oaks, D.S.O. agent Leon Scott Kennedy and Secret Service agent Helena Harper made their way through the city in an attempt to reach Tall Oaks Church. The two agents pass in front of the restaurant and witness two auto accidents shortly thereafter.
The restaurant is built along Sizemore Street, across from Tall Oaks Street and next to the intersection. The entrance to the restaurant wraps around the northern and eastern sides of the building, facing the main street and Modern Red. There is a large green sign that also wraps around the building with the name of the restaurant and a graphic of a cheeseburger. The building is two to three stories tall.
- The Big Plate appears to have a sister restaurant, Burger Fiesta.
- Hideki Osada, ed (2012). BIOHAZARD 6 Official Complete Guide. Famitsu. ISBN 978-4-04-728612-2.
- Resident Evil 6 Signature Series Guide. BradyGames. 2012. ISBN 978-0-7440-1422-8.
- ↑ The street that runs along the north side of the building is initally marked as Tall Oaks Street until it later becomes Sizemore Street. By this point, the narrow road to the north of the building has become Tall Oaks Street.
- ↑ Osada (ed.), Official Complete Guide, p.092.