|This article is an 'Orphan'
Please introduce links to this page from related articles.
"Deal as much damage as possible during the event. Rewards are based on the amount of damage!"
Tower of Doom was an Online Event for Resident Evil: Revelations. It ran from 20 September to 8 October, 2013.
- The below rules for this game are derived from the RE.NET page.
- Deal as much damage as possible while playing Raid mode during the event. (Reaching 3,000,000,000 damage completes the mission.)
- Only data sent during the Results screen at the end of a stage is valid.
- Your position has no effect on the reward you will receive.
- No character / weapon / parts / stage / players / creatures / difficulty restrictions.
- Your event score is displayed under World Records > Online events > Your score
|Score||RE.NET points||Reward Rank*||Special rewards|
|SSS||5,000||3 x Ultra-rare Custom Parts||'Deranged Justice' title
High Roller II (Lv50, 6 slots)
|SS||5,000||2 x Ultra-rare Weapon Case|
|S||5,000||2 x Ultra-rare Custom Parts|
|AAA||5,000||2 x Ultra-rare Weapon Case|
|AA||5,000||2 x Rare Custom Parts|
|A||5,000||2 x Rare Weapon Case||PSG1 (Lv50, 4 slots)|
|BBB||5,000||2 x Rare Custom Parts|
|BB||5,000||2 x Rare Weapon Case|
|B||5,000||2 x Normal Custom Parts|
|CCC||5,000||2 x Normal Weapon Case|
|CC||5,000||2 x Normal Custom Parts|
|C||5,000||2 x Normal Weapon Case|
|D||5,000||2 x Normal Custom Parts|
|E||5,000||2 x Normal Weapon Case|
*All participants also unlock a Normal Weapon Case.