Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Covers information from Anderson's universe)
The Umbrella Science Division was a department of the Umbrella Corporation and, as its name would imply, responsible for scientific research. It was managed initially by Major Timothy Cain, who was himself not a scientist, and whose incompetence led to the destruction of Raccoon City. Following his death, Dr. Sam Isaacs replaced him. Following the Global T-Virus pandemic, the Science Division was based primarily in the North American Research Facility, situated a short distance from Las Vegas.
- Albert Wesker: Chairman
- Timothy Cain: Division Head, deceased
- Sam Isaacs: Division Head, deceased
- Alexander Slater: Second in Command, deceased
- Charles Ashford: Inventor of the T-Virus, deceased
- Simon Barr: AI Development, deceased
- Anna Bolt: Researcher, deceased
- Jim Knable: Inventor of T-Virus screening test, deceased
- Jaime Cerota: Placed in charge of San Francisco quarantine, deceased
- Emily Love: Researcher, deceased