Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Once the player enters the kitchen, the sound of rattling pots and pans will trigger and the camera will focus on that direction. Heading toward the back triggers a trash bin to be knocked over. Around the corner, heavy coughing can be heard. There is a Partner Action door. In the waiting room[notes 1], there will be a cutscene where Leon and Helena encounter Liz's father. After the cutscene, there will be a checkpoint. Before leaving the waiting room, there is a Serpent Emblem behind the player. It can be seen on a shelf in the adjacent room. Shooting it unlocks the "Leon S. Kennedy" file. Liz's father will continue through the room toward the exit. The player is unable to dash within a certain distance of him. In the main room of the kitchen, a sound will trigger and a group of rats will break through the ceiling vent. If they are killed, they will be added to the Records.
Following Liz's father to the exit leads back to the party venue.
- Weekly Famitsu Editorial Department, ed (2012). BIOHAZARD 6 Official Complete Guide. Enterbrain, Capcom Famitsu.
- ↑ In the Official Complete Guide, the room Liz's father appears in is called the "waiting room" (控え室 hikaeshitsu ).
- ↑ Official Complete Guide, p.084.
- ↑ Official Complete Guide, p.086.
- ↑ Official Complete Guide, pp.086, 388.