In order to work out which game is the most popular among the wiki community, January will play host to a ratings board. Users will rate as many games as they want based on how good/bad they thought it was in a particular category.
Ratings will be given as "stars".
The categories that each user will rate are as follows:
- Plot (including backstory)
- Replay value
Based on this method, the lowest possible score is a 3, while the highest is a 15. As more and more people vote, the overall community rating for the game will change, whether for better or worse.
The following games are part of the game, and will link to their respective voting pages:
- Resident Evil Zero
- Resident Evil (+Director's Cut)
- Resident Evil (Remake)
- Resident Evil 2
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica (X)
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil 5
- Resident Evil Survivor
- Resident Evil Dead Aim
- Resident Evil Outbreak (series overall)
- Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
- Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles
- Eligible voters will be users who have been present on the wiki at least 31 days prior to voting.
- Users must be logged in when casting their votes.
- Users can rate as many games as they'd like.
- The event will end at 00:00 UTC-0 on February 1 (20:00 on January 31, New York time). Any subsequent ratings will be ignored.