"I think it's a possible that he might develop interest in her, but I doubt it will amount to much unless Ada is killed. Yet, that in itself could stifle any feelings towards this new woman, assuming time and horror have not made him grow too cold. "
I think his post deserved more attention, so I'm turning it into a new blog post.
An I copypaste my answer here: "I hope not :'( That would be sad."
What do you think, people?Read more >
-gasp- No, capcom. This is just WRONG. XD
Why would you want to make him suffer?
Bad, capcom, bad.Read more >
I think Capcom is giving us little hints to Haunting ground using Rachel.
Here is why:
- Rachel does not appear in the Mercenaries 3D demo version, she is instead replaced by a generic male named Richard. (Richard is a trnslated version of the name Riccardo)
- "Why is this happening, why me?" (Fiona says something similar)
- "Found you... " (Riccardo Belli)
- Ricardo and Richard are the same name in different languages
- The way Rachel falls to the floor, calls for help, freaks out, and throws her gun at the monsters really remind me of Fiona. Yes, all she does reminds me of Fiona Belli.
What do you all think about this?
I will put more things if I find them later...Read more >