I found two lengthy videos that contained footage of Raid Mode and the Campaign of the Unveiled Edition.
Campaign Demonstration - Chapter 4 (GameSpot)
Raid Mode Demonstration (Capcom-Unity)
Differences from 3DS Version
- Enemies that are knocked down will crawl on the floor for a noticeably longer period of time.
- Players will be able to switch between weapons quickly, much like in RE6.
- Shooting hidden medals (the medals appear to have a cog wheel design) will earn players with bonus BP. (There appears to be a bronze and silver version)
- Players will get custom parts and/or bullets from killing enemies.
- After completing a stage and earning a weapon, players are given the choice of whether they want to keep it or sell it for BP.
- NEW Custom Part: Medical Kit - "Your partner will also recover health if they are within 2 meters of you when you use an herb."
- The laser sight is not in the ported version; but players have the option of choosing to impliment the circle-crosshair or the standard crosshair.
- There will be two versions of every gun (only the machine gun was used as an example), the regular version and the "Long Range" version; which is stronger than the regular version but the reload speed is much slower.
- If a player dies in a stage, they'll still get a results screen; but they won't earn a rank and their experience level and BP will be much lower than if they had completed it successfully.