oh, a little more imagination Capcom! Starting with Ashley, the new characters are increasingly shallow and annoying
Ashley? O, yes, their constant screaming makes many players want to shoot her.
Angela? please! was not Catwoman a more appropriate name?
Manuela? Better not say anything! What was she doing?
1) Her skin is too dark for her to have green eyes.
2) Never had anything better to do than get to sing? She ever went to school? Never went out with friends? She has friends?
3) Fainting for no reason... her parents never took her to see a doctor? A sorcerer, a shaman?
4a) Why is she singing in front of a monster without fear, but faints at the sight of two men with guns? She has an emotional problem?
4b) I know the monster is her mother, but... why is she so trusting? we are talking about a monster!
5)If she ran away from her father... why she kept the bracelets? Anyone with half a brain had disposed of them hours ago.
6) In any case... you're singing to your monster-mother, two men with guns enter the place... what kind of reaction is a faint? No screams? No run away? If your mother is a monster and still loves you... what kind of person would not seek her to defend them? She's big and full of tentacles, sure she can defend you.
7) Okay, probably I'm wrong, but... why a small girl would agree to follow two men ten times stronger than her... alone? She does not know what "rape" is? Have I said that they shot her mother? She is not angry about that?
8) She shows the way to her father... so they can kill him? Okay, maybe she hates her father. But it would be best poison him (cook for him for a year or two and then put poison in it), no need to risk being seen as an enemy, you can not defend yourself. What if these two men fail to do anything, your father thinks you are his enemy, and send someone to kill you? What will you do then? Is Manuela stupid?
Think about it, Capcom! There is something called realism, you should use it in your characters.