The village center (村中央 Muranaka hisashi ) is the central area in the village. It will be visited three times in the main game and is the starting location for Ada in Separate Ways.
This is a village where its people have been infected by the Las Plagas, which they considered to be more hostile than normal. There are multiple houses can be seen here along with a watchtower and couple of huts. A dirty well can be seen here, along with crates and boxes.
Upon entering the area for the first time Hunnigan will call Leon and give him the Playing Manual 2. Walking halfway up the path will give Leon the option to spy on the villagers up ahead with his binoculars.
After defeating a handful of them, a cutscene will play where more attack. After defeating so many, another cutscene will play where the church bell rings and they all retreat. Afterwards Hunnigan will call Leon again and the player can continue to the Farm.
After player had enter the Village center for the first time:
Hunnigan: Leon. How ya holding up?
Leon: Bad question Hunnigan.
Hunnigan: Sorry to hear that... I'm sending you a playing manual. Hope you find it useful.
Leon: I'll take a look at it. Thanks.
After the church bell, thus distracting all the villagers:
Leon: I have some bad news. I've confirmed the body of an officer. Something happened to the people here.
Hunnigan: Leon you need to get out there. Look for a tower. Follow the trail near it.
Leon: Got it.
Further Notes Edit
- A second Chainsaw Man can be fought the first time visiting this area. If Leon walks up the path leading to the Farm, a Chainsaw Man and two villagers will be standing there. He will drop 10000 ₧ when killed, but will despawn if not killed before entering the large house and starting the cutscene.
- It is possible to see Leon being chased around by a group of villagers in Chapter 1 of Separate Ways.
- Koichi Hamamura, ed (2006) (in Japanese). biohazard4 kaitaishinsho revised edition. Famitsu. ISBN 4-7577-2638-4.
- ↑ Excerpt from biohazard4 kaitaishinsho, page 183:
(Murabito-tachi ga osotte kuru
Reon ga murabito ni mitsukaru to, karera ga osoikakatte kuru. Migi no jōken no dochira ka o mitasu made wa,-mura Chūō kara de rarenaku narunode, kaki no izureka no hōhō de tatakaou. Nao, sentō ga owaru to murabito-tachi wa sugata o kesu.)
- ↑ Hamamura (ed). Kaitaishinsho. p.183