(Capcom's primary storyline)
Placing more value on his own life than on his daughter, the mayor fled Raccoon City once the viral outbreak became evident. Warren ended up in the protective custody of Brian Irons, chief of police at the Raccoon City Police Department. Increasingly deranged, he planned to turn her into a taxidermy trophy. On September 29, he finally did so as Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield arrived.
Her body was found by Claire lying across the chief's desk, with Irons falsely claiming she was killed by a Zombie, and mysteriously disappeared along with the chief soon after.
- She is named "Beverly Harris" in S.D. Perry's novelization of Resident Evil 2, Resident Evil: City of the Dead. At the time, the mayor of Raccoon City was not yet named in the games, so the novel named him Devlin Harris. The later Resident Evil: Nemesis novelization would claim that Michael Warren was the mayor who preceded Mayor Harris.
- In BIO HAZARD 2 manhua, she's called "Amy Chan".
- In the WildStorm version of the events of Resident Evil 2, Brian Irons outright admits he murdered her and plans to stuff her into a trophy.
- In The Darkside Chronicles, Warren's daughter's corpse is found in the taxidermy room, where Brian Irons makes clear he intends to stuff her. However, her corpse ends up knocked over by Irons when "G" bursts out of him.
- A file in the Outbreak chapter of Resident Evil Outbreak hints that Warren's daughter was not the first murder victim at the hands of Irons, as it mentioned that at least eight females had disappeared, that they could also be heard wailing underneath the sewer, and the females all matched a similar physical profile to her.
- When first accessing the top floor, the player can actually hear Warren's daughter screaming (presumably from being killed by Irons).
- BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK. Famitsu. 1999.
- ↑ BIOHAZARD 3 LAST ESCAPE OFFICIAL GUIDEBOOK