Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Water Sample puzzle is a complex puzzle featured in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. It involves the shifting of blocks to recreate a specific combination.
After placing the Water Sample into the machine, you are shown the panel. It displays five view-screens:
- Screen 1 - The desired combination of blocks.
- Screen 2 - The 'A' blocks, red.
- Screen 3 - The 'B' blocks, yellow.
- Screen 4 - The 'C' blocks, blue.
- Screen 5 - The recreation of Screen 1, based on the order of the above three.
In order to recreate the combination shown in the top screen, the 'A'; 'B' and 'C' blocks must be shifted - each of the three can be moved to the left or right to change the order. It should be noted that if 'B' has a block where 'C' does not, the 'B' block will fall to the bottom when displayed in the recreation; it will not simply float.
There are four solutions to the puzzle:
1. A: 4 right, B: 2 left, C: 2 left
2. A: 1 right, B: 1 right, C: 2 left
3. A: 1 left, B: 2 left, C: 2 right
4. A: 1 right, B: 3 right, C: 1 left
Note: It's different each time you play.